Primavera Viaggi was founded in 1985 in the heart of Florence's historic center, just 50 meters from the famous Duomo. Since then, we have earned a reputation for responsiveness and professionalism and today we are one of the best-known travel agencies in Tuscany. From this depth of experience has emerged a new area of business for the company, Primavera Weddings, also based in Florence.
In recent years, the group travel sector has grown, and we are seeing a huge increase in originality of proposals, quality of services and care and assistance during travel experiences. Our many years of experience enable us to be constantly up to date with sector trends and we aim to meet the customer, as far as we can, in arranging bespokeservices. We coordinate every organizational element of your trip, freeing you from all stress and worry. Our main goal is to let you enjoy a truly unique wedding day, your wedding day, personalized in every detail. We will make your dreams a reality and we will be your personal advisors, every single step of the way.
Primavera Weddings can organize every kind of visit to Tuscany, from the most classic to the most original and luxurious, for individuals or for groups, always ensuring great value. Our unparallelled knowledge of the region and close relationships with a wonderful variety of service providers, includingtour guides, hotels, villas, farmhouses, apartments and accommodation of all kinds, restaurants, wineries, vehicle rental companies, etc.enable us to recommend itineraries and activities that exceed your expectations!
Specializing in ad hoc travel and, in particular, in the organization of honeymoons, the latest exciting addition to Primavera Viaggi’s services is the availability of online honeymoon gift lists. Once newlyweds have chosen the destination and wedding guests have registered their contribution, we can manage every step of this very special trip, from making the necessary reservations to following all the logistical arrangements.
Your personal wedding planner will assist you throughout the entire planning process, offering the following services:
• Regular communication with couples by email, Skype, or telephone;
• Management and coordination of the wedding day, ensuring the assistance of additional wedding coordinators where required, so you can always count on the presence and help of an expert;
• Budget management, creating a budget sheet to track costs and payment schedules;
• Providing a list of recommended suppliers with price lists;
• Creating a detailed schedule of the event to be sent to couples at least 15 days before the wedding;
• Ensuring triple confirmation of hired suppliers: 1 month, 1 week and 1 day before the start of the event.